Committees and Ministries
Select and click on a link below:
Ministers and Servers of the Altar
- If you are unable to come when assigned, please call for another to substitute for you. If you cannot find a substitute, call the Rectory (724) 662-2999 to let us know in advance.
- Plan to arrive at the SACRISITY about 20 minutes before Mass so we all know everyone is present and prepared. There are always last minute preparations.
- SERVERS: Put chalices, bread, wine, water, ciboria, purificators out for use before Mass and put them away after Mass. Turn on lights before Mass and turn them off after Mass when people have left.
- LECTORS: Turn on microphones and switches to amplifiers before Mass and off after Mass.
- EUCHARISTIC MINISTERS: Because of the limited number of Eucharistic Ministers, and in order to preserve the option of both species, Eucharistic Ministers are assigned to Chalices only.
- It would be very helpful for Servers, Lectors, and Eucharistic Ministers to reach out and invite other parish members you know to volunteer to become Altar Ministers as well.